I believe you can ignore that message. I used Becky! mail exclusively for a long time, and though it has quirks in displaying certain message content, try using your context key while inside a link to bring up your browser or even shift f10 and it should launch Edge.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA