Hello Rod,

I wanted to save the message you sent me about the qpps which caused trouble to WinEyes but somehow I lost it. I hope it's no too much trouble to resend that message.

Very sorry for the inconvenience I'm causing..

-----Original Message----- From: Rod Hutton via Talk
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 10:55 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Rod Hutton
Subject: RE: a possibly corrupt Window-eyes script

Hi Don,

I am not certain why Outlook.EXE is involved and producing a script error.
The actual app which supports Windows Live Mail is WindowsLiveMail.wepm.
This file can be found in the folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Gw Micro\Window-Eyes

If you navigate to this folder, highlight the file and press Enter, you will re-install the app.
Try this and see if this works.

Good luck,

Rod

Sent from Outlook for Windows