Hi Butch,

I guess I was thinking of what happens when you uninstall Window eyes on
windows 10.
I think a lot of programs leave their user data under app data after they are
uninstalled..
Also, it is possible that in the newer versions of Window eyes
they configured the program to preserve the default profile folder.
Anyway, glad you got the new version up and running. Smile.

Take care,

Rod
Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 15, 2020, at 1:23 PM, Butch Bussen <but...@shellworld.net> wrote:
>
> Thanks.  I uninstalled it, and all my stuff also went away.  I had even made
> a backup copy, but left it in the same user folder.  Fortunately I had a
> close copy on another backup of this drive, so got gthings back.  On Tue, 15
> Sep 2020, Rod Hutton wrote:
>

>> Hi Butch,
>>
>> All you would have to do is uninstall window eyes and your default profile
>> folder, which holds all the apps, remains intact.
>> Then reinstall the version you want.
>> This is my  Suggestion.
>>
>> Good luck,
>>
>> Rod
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

>>> I'm running xp on this box for various reasons.  I was having some
>>> problems on a page that I thought might be fixed by upgrading from my 8.5
>>> to 9.1.  Well, it didn't fix the problems, but did seem to slow this
>>> machine down considerably, and when I hit k in some e-mails it says I need
>>> something, not sure what, but when I say yes download it takes me to
>>> gwmicro page which goes no where.  Anyhow, I was thinking there was an easy
>>> way to saves scripts and sets.  I'm not sure what it is wanting, so I'm
>>> wanting to uninstall this and go back to 8.5.  Is there an easy way to do
>>> this?  I use to know this stuff, but severe c r s these days.  Thanks.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> 73
>>> Butch