Jane, you'd probably need Version 9.5.4!  Like you, I MISS WINDOW-EYES
beyond words.  Jaws and its awkward keystroke combinations send shivers over
and above my spines, yet it remains the ONLY DOMINANT GAME in town; sounds
like it is backed by some interesting politicians who are good at the game
of punch, punch and punch some more.

You did say in your post that Doug added you to the list; hmm, could you be
referring to Doug Geoffray?  Is it possible that he's still lurking around
and just listening to us as often as he could?

Window-Eyes, from its grave, continues to play ball well with Windows10
despite what a few pundits say.  I have not migrated to Windows10 yet; what
I have set up is working for me and I choose to LEAVE WELL alone.  I am a
lot busier TINKERING WITH APPS in Androidville such that the thought of
CROSSING THE REDMOND BRIDGE is just not there for now.  Anyhow, I'll keep on
running and let others set the records a bit more straighter than I may have
done.  Good luck and all the very best!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado