Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 8:30 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Cc: Richard Petty
Subject: RE: New to the list, saying hello

Sadly, we will find it more and more important to upgrade to Windows 10. I
did after I attempted to secure support from the Microsoft Disability Answer
Desk about a problem with Microsoft Office and Windows 7. I was told that
they could not assist me because Microsoft no longer supported Windows 7. I
did upgrade to Windows 10 in December. It has been a difficult transition,
but useful because there are still times when I need Microsoft tech support.
I can at least receive that support now.

By the way, I have been told that Window-Eyes will continue to work well
with Microsoft Office versions up to Office 2013. I was told that Microsoft
changes to the spell check function are a problem using WE. I am using
Office 2013 and it's working well. I have not verified that WE doesn't work
well with Microsoft 365, the new Microsoft Office. Again, that's what I was
told, although from a knowledgable source.