Hi Jane,
This is Brenda with Ortiz from the February 2018 Seeing Eye class. I didn’t
realize you were a Window Eyes user, we could’ve talked about a great screen
reader in class had I known.

I finally upgraded to windows 10 when we moved to Tennessee. I got a deal on
jaws because I had some W-ESMA’s left. Between a laptop, windows 10 and jaws I
never did get very good at computers again. actually, when I’m on the laptop I
use narrator but mostly I use my iPhone.

Hope you and sailor are doing well.

Brenda
Dictated and sent from my iPhone