David Dean wrote:
> Also, whilst I am in mood for constructive criticism :) is it possible
> to make it so the autocomplete works more like excel in that if there
> is only one autocomplete option valid it actually fills out the
> remainder of the text box but is highlighted so it can be typed over.
> This way you can just tab to the next field once you have entered
> 'hig' instead of them having to hit up arrow before leaving the field.

You can already achieve this effect if you use 'enter' to move between
cells rather than 'tab'. I've trained myself to do that anyway, as TAB
has had a nasty habit of not actually saving the final value.

So if you start typing 'le', say, and then hit enter it will become
'leisure' and move to the value field, where you can type 'pi' and hit
return and have 'pitch'.

It would be nice if this worked with TAB as well, of course, but in the
meantime if you can retrain your fingers then you can avoid that up-arrow.

Tony