Frederik Ramm schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> What about moving proposals not actively worked upon to a new
>> inactive_proposals page (or simply to the rejected features page)?
>>
> By the way, who has come up with these rejected/approved features
> pages?
Don't know.
> I don't like that too much - reminds me of the little
> "approved" symbols that were once on the Map Features page and which
> got removed because we didn't want to create the impression that the
> non-approved tags were somehow less worthy than the approved ones. So
> what's the story behind that? Are we sure we want this?

Well, I'm sure I want this. Just to keep track when things was approved
/ rejected and alike.
> Also, the "rejected features" page carries a line saying "... are not
> recommended to be used..." - I'm tempted to change this to say
> something like "you're free to use these if you want but it it
> suggested that you read what people had to say against them when they
> were discussed".

Well, that's because the term "not recommended" is used I guess. If
someone would ask me if it's a pretty good idea to use any of those tags
I would not recommend it. I've added a short explanation to the page why
it's probably not a good idea to use those tags.

I've changed the "header" of that page a bit, e.g. links to related
pages were missing.

Regards, ULFL