On 24/01/2008, Stephen Gower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 01:32:47PM -0800, Tom Carden wrote:
>
> > > Happily I can inform you that this work has recently been picked up again.
>
>   ...indicates that some progress is public, (bar the press release)
>   at http://www.mysociety.org/2007/more-travel-maps/

Indeed, thanks!  Apologies to those who are not happy using Flash 9,
but the interactive features really did need it.

>   And yes, they are using OSM data!

Yes :)  Nick at ZXV helped out with the projection of the mapnik layer
to OSGB so that the mysociety overlays lined up.

Before anyone complains that there's no CC-BY-SA attribution (the
letter of the license) please rest assured that Steve (Coast) already
got to me and that I am updating the maps to reflect that as quickly
as I can!

The project is prominently credited, and all the code is open source
(the spirit of the license).  However the lack of CC license is an
oversight on my part, and given my early involvement in OSM I should
have known better.

Tom.