Hi,

I wrote the following two weeks ago because I felt that the talk list
was a bit flooded by administrative "voting ends", "voting opens",
"comments requested" etc. messages:

>    would it make sense to create a new mailing list - say
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" or so - to which all tag proposals and
> requests for comments/votes could be directed, and reclaim talk@ for
> informal community chat?

At the time, I thought we had somewhat of a consensus that we should
either create an extra list or have one condensed "voting issues"
posting per week (or so).

Alas, not much has changed since then, so I repeat the suggestion:
Let's create an extra list for formal aspects of tagging discussions.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00.09' E008°23.33'