I found Steve's excellent tutorial video on Potlatch really
interesting - not so much because I don't know how to use Potlatch ;)
, but more from a UI feedback point of view.

For example, Steve was having difficulty remembering when/how you
should double-click, and when you should single-click, to complete a
way. Funnily enough Anna (Mrs F) was using Potlatch the other week and
I noticed her having exactly the same difficulty. But Potlatch has
been around for some nine months now and I don't ever recall it being
brought up.

So now's your chance.

What little things like that annoy you, or took you a while to get used to?

cheers
Richard