In my last blog post (
http://www.livingwithdragons.com/2008/03/mapping-meets-geocaching) I ommited
that someone was waiting in their car for ages with the engine on while I
mapped passed them. I was waiting for them to leave and eventually when I
had gone out of their sight for 5 minutes they drove off.
Later I noticed a police car where they had been, maybe called out to check
on a suspicous man.

Well anyway, they may be paranoid about what this non-local is doing in
their street, I'm paranoid about them being paranoid about me!

On 10/03/2008, SteveC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 10 Mar 2008, at 13:34, Mikel Maron wrote:
>

> > > P.S. Schuyler, and Mikel nearly got arrested while mapping
> > Ludhiana in India.
> >
> > No no not at all. We simply got asked a series of rapid, intense,
> > probing questions from a representative of Ludhiana's police
> > department. I'm sure she was just curious about OSM.
>

> did you judge her dancing ability?

> have fun,
>
> SteveC | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.asklater.com/steve/

Gregory