Rahkonen Jukka skrev:
> Andy Robinson (blackadder) wrote:
>
>> I'm pretty sure someone already imported all the basic data for airport
>> locations around the world but there may be other info that's of interest
>> from this data set providing the licence on that data is compatible with
>> ours.
>
> Was the import done from this data? According to the web page users have done
> this data much better:
>
> "Users: X-Plane users have added many other airports, nav-aids and all the
> taxiways.  This data is imported into the same database as the DAFIF data,
> and in many cases enhances or corrects the DAFIF data."
>
> It is under GNU GPL

Please refrain from importing any danish airports - they have been
manually inserted long time ago in OSM from official and current airport
charts supplied by the local civil aviation authority.

An example - EKCH/CPH - Copenhagen airport/Kastrup can be seen here :
http://informationfreeway.org/?lat=55.619414169994286&lon=12.652493997348078&zoom=14&layers=B000F000F

All runways, taxiways, and apronareas has been taken from the official
EKCH ADC plate, similar data for airports in other countries should be
available freely from the civil aviation authority governing the
airspace in that country. IMHO the data gained this way is better, since
it is current, official, and verifiable.

Dutch