John McKerrell wrote:

> Is that a problem? It's still cheap at £42.99. As far as I can tell
> the only potential problem is going to be battery life compared to a
> non-logging bluetooth GPS. Has anyone used one of these? I'm very
> tempted to just go ahead and get one as I think it will be ideal for me.

I've found some reviews that say the minimum logging period is 5s -
which isn't terribly accurate, particularly if you're using a vehicle
for your mapping. The manual downloaded from the Holux website seems to
back this up. If they've fixed that in recent revisions then it seems
ideal, if not then I think that could be a serious problem.

Jon