On Sat, 2008-03-22 at 09:25 +0000, Andy Robinson wrote:
> I edited an area yesterday afternoon/evening which has been rendered
> overnight on the Mapnik layer. Great to see the quicker turnaround
> which I assume is using the daily diff?

No, it was done with another full dump and import which was started
around 8.30pm last night. This was a side effect of testing a new
version of the planet dump code which adds the user display_name into
the export.

> Anyway, I spotted two busts with what had been rendered. Both appear
> to be the last segment (section to the last node) missing. One on a
> railway and one on an unclassified road. The railway section actually
> affects three ways but two of them (one on a bridge) are two node ways
> and hence aren't showing up at all. Here are the two links:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.55637&lon=-1.67496&zoom=15&layers=B0FT
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.51413&lon=-1.58315&zoom=17&layers=B0FT
>
> Both have rendered fine with Osmarender.
>
> I'm guessing this is an issue with missing data in the diff. Perhaps
> missing node info, since the second link isn't showing some new nodes
> I added either.

Had you finished all the edits before 8.30pm? Maybe the dump just missed
some of your edits. I'll take a deeper look at the underlying data when
I get a chance.

        Jon