[reposting from the correct address]

Hi Simon,

 when rendering via osmarender xslt, the "bounds" tag clips the output
 on a bounding box.
 A whole example for local map rendering is at
  http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~martin/misc/osm/
 see generic-osmarender for using the bounds.

 BTW there is also a crude patch in the direcroty to make one-way
 arrows red and to render RCN cycleways. Any comments are appreciated.

 Martin