Is there any way to  enable only "safe" data layers from OAM in Potlatch?
I am writing this, because there is black and white aerial imagery of
the Czech Republic from local goverment agency (UHUL), which permitted
to use it for OSM mapping. This imagery is now part of OAM data.
It is possible to use it with JOSM or Merkaartor, but I personally
prefer Potlatch for mapping and it's a pity that I can´t use it
anymore.

Tomas