On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 9:13 AM, Richard Fairhurst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> (Should I also just disable z11 on Potlatch altogether? Thoughts
> welcome: personally I don't use it, but then I don't use the Yahoo
> imagery either.)

I'm an urban mapper, so the higher the zoom the better. Especially
when clicking "edit" on any of my traces, which immediately tries
app to a juddering halt.

At least erring on the side of over-zoom allows people to easily zoom
back out, where as starting at too low a zoom often makes the
experience a bit naff.

Cheers,
Andy