> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 07:18:33PM +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 6:31 AM, Simon Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Best I can make out is that it is failing (siliently) to load the
>> data.
>> >

> See http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#ProxyHost
> for how to set up a Proxy in OpenLayers.

Yep that looks like it figures. I'll have to set up either a local 'http:'
copy of the data or a proxy as you suggest. Shame though, because both of
these make it harder for a 'mashup artist' to use relations and render
them on top of a slippy map.

I also found comment that IE7 and FF 1.5+ won't handle 'file:///' urls for
security reasons - at least this was giving a pop-up warning about
that....

Simon.