John McKerrell wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2008, at 16:32, Shaun McDonald wrote:
>

>> maning sambale wrote:
>>
>>> [...]
>>> 3. add a "fixme" tag.
>>>

>> Isn't that what the highway=road tag is for?
>>
>> I'll warn that sometimes the usage of Yahoo imagery can slow down
>> later
>> editing.
>>

> Shaun, do the no-name tile sets highlight name=FIXME as well as empty/
> missing 'name' tags? Also are those tiles available globally/outside
> the UK yet?

The Cloudmade nonames tiles are available world wide now. (You need to
specifically select the correct layer, if the correct layer param isn't
in the url).
<http://dev.openstreetmap.org/~random/no-names/?zoom=10&lat=6710219.08229&lon=-11131.94908&layers=0B000>

The road is only highlighted red when the name tag doesn't exist, and it
is a road type that is expected to have a name.

Shaun