Hi there.

I've recently added support for OSM maps (BTW, it's the default provider) in an open source mobile navigator that I've developed. I'm guessing which is the best way to give credits to OSM in my application - what about writing OSM (or maybe a logo - is it the magnifying glass at the left top corner in the home page the official logo of OSM?) over the rendered maps? Thanks for any feedback.

--
Fabrizio Giudici, Ph.D. - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."