Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) schrieb:
> David Groom wrote:
>> Sent: 01 September 2008 11:59 PM
>> To: talk@openstreetmap.org
>> Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] ferry route speed

In many cases you need to consider ferris timetables. Some ferris also
have check in or check out times. crossing_duration= is in those cases a
valuable information, but does nor say anything about the travel time in
total.

Same goes for river crossing ferris. Some of them operate only at
certain times of a day, and they will only cross the river if there is
need for or if they have a minimum load, lets say 2 or 3 cars.

In other cases we could find also trains or other means of transport to
bring a car from a to b. We should consider them to in some way.

Thorsten.