> Some nitpicking (using FF3 on WinXP)
>
> One thing annoyed me while playing around: disabling the edit text
> fields while waiting for namefinder and routing results is confusing -
> more than once I wasn't sure what's going on!

The site supports only one simultaneous AJAX call at the moment. Allowing two
simulateneous calls would mess things up quite badly so that's why I disable
all buttons and text fields.

> The following things would be nice to have:
>
> - the .gpx export returns a file with 0 byte (having a route on the
> screen)

That used to work, perhaps it got broken on somewhere on the way... I'll look
into it.

> - I just wasn't expecting the "Edit map" button at that location, maybe
> putting it under the export box?
> - I just wasn't expecting the Status messages at that location, maybe
> putting it below the map?

Quite reasonable remarks. I have to say I'm no GUI designer, which is obvious
:-), so input like this is more then welcome. Patches are welcome too ;-)

> - a VIA option would be nice

This is on the todo list.