Oops, I must take this back. Further research indicates it's not a data error
on the intersection. This becomes evident by choosing the shortest route
instead of the fastest... Probably Gosmore thinks that the speed advantage of
the trunk highway will arrive you quicker at the destination then using the
shorter primary route. This most likely indicates that the weightings in the
elemstyles.xml file for Gosmore should be refined.