> This is worrying because this dispute involves two of the most prolific*
> mappers.
>
> * : See http://www.openstreetmap.org/stats/data_stats.html
Heh. Dmitry Oleynov is the most destructive mapper. For two days (8-9 of
Sept) he has removed 75139 nodes! But created only 888.
Or you mean, that it is impossible to roll away changes of one person but
only to remove all changes for one day?

> Hi,
>> E.g. here
>> http://www.openstreetmap.com/?lat=53.27493&lon=50.26533&zoom=17&layers=B000FTF
>> But in general, all his changes for two days were incorrect.
>Have you made an attempt to contact him, or do you know him?

I found him throught 'Livejournal' yesterday and after my question, why he
is doing that, he answered "Oops". :)
As he said, everything that he has made is all casual changes. He wished
to make local changes only on one area (Almaty, Kazahstan),
but for some reason changes have turned out more global.