Nick Black wrote:
> Hi Lambertus - YOURS gets more awesome by the day.  I just figured out
> how to cut my journey to work by 1km.

:)

> Could you add the no-names layer to the GUI?  It would be useful to
> spec out the potential for en-route mapping whilst planning a route.

Yep.

> Also, I think I should be able to download the GPX, then load it onto
> a Garmin as a route and use it for kind-of routing on the device
> whilst cycling.
That used to be possible (at least on WinXP, FF2 and reasonably short
routes). But since I switched to Vista and FF3 I get security
interrupting the download process. This just needs a different
implementation.

> GPS Babel stalls when I try this though.  Has anyone
> tried this out?  If I get it to work I'll write some documentation to
> go with the site, if this would be useful?

Yes, documentation would be useful, I'll add a link to the wiki page. I
thought about this before, but I would like to somehow export the
content from a wiki page to the site automatically. This would allow
easy collaboration on e.g. the help section. But I haven't found a
solution yet.