Tristan Scott escribió:
I'm been poking round the area of Enfield Road, Norwich, UK and some of the roads have speedbumps - I have changed the unclassified tags for traffic_calming tags on the highway. Now they're not rendered at all!

So my question is that... am I doing anything wrong?
Or is the renderer really ignoring a highway tag on a renderable highway?

highway=traffic_calming

does not exist so it wont render, i think it should be

on the way:
name=Enfield Road
highway=unclassified,  residential or what ever main type the road is

on the node where the bump is:
traffic_calming=bump

name=Enfield Road
highway=traffic_calming
traffic_calming=bump

Also, someone's changed one back to residential, leaving the traffic_calming=bump value. The road is shown in mapnik and osmarender as a residential road - no traffic_calming rendering visible.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Key:traffic_calming

--
Tristan Scott BSc(Hons)
Yare Valley Technical Services