Hi,

>  There are (municipal?) rules or laws (I'm not sure which) which
> dictate
> odd/even as well as street numbering. It is *not* part of the lot
> in which a
> house stands.

Sure, but you'll not find a municipality that has an interpolation
rule ("houses every 100 metres" or so). All I'm saying is that any
interpolation rule you note down will likely be based on your
observing two house numbers at street corners and assuming even
distribution. This assumtion is not extra information added.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"