On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 9:23 AM, Ed Loach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I realise now that one of those two examples uses an offline tile
> source - it's interesting to see how much the area around here has
> changed, but not much use for you.
>
> Hopefully this one is more use?
> http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/sundials-osm.html
>
> Ed

This is the code to get the maps but it doesn't have a TMS layer name
????????????????????????????

 var mapnik = new OpenLayers.Layer.TMS(
34                      "OpenStreetMap (Mapnik)",
35                      "http://tile.openstreetmap.org/";,
36                      {
37                          type: 'png', getURL: osm_getTileURL,
38                          displayOutsideMaxExtent: true,
39                          attribution: '<a
href="http://www.openstreetmap.org/";>OpenStreetMap</a>'
40                      }

Anybody?
http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/tms.html