Hi, I am a contributor to the map,but also work in the University in Edinburgh. I have been talking to the people who run the MSc in GIS, they have 140 students, and have to propose potential dissertation projects. Most of the students work on the technology side, programming and developing tools. Has any one got any ideas of the sorts of work that could be done/needs to be done for the OSM project that a post grad student could work?

James

Dr James Stewart
Research centre for Social Sciences
Institute for the Study of Science, Technology and Innovation
University of Edinburgh

t: +44 131 650 6392
skype:jameskstew2

http://homepages.ed.ac.uk/jkstew/
LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesks
http://www.issti.ed.ac.uk

 ***Mobile Phones, Cigarettes for the 21st Century***

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
N:Stewart;James;;;
FN:James Stewart
ORG:University of Edinburgh;
TITLE:Research Fellow
EMAIL;type=WORK;type=pref:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
TEL;type=WORK;type=pref:+441316506392
TEL;type=CELL:+447766735064
TEL;type=FAX:+441316506399
ADR;type=WORK;type=pref:;;RCSS/ISSTI\nOld Surgeons Hall \nHigh School Yards;Edinburgh;;EH1 1LZ;UK
URL:http://www.rcss.ed.ac.uk/staff/jamess.html
X-AIM;type=HOME;type=pref:jamesksedin
END:VCARD

"The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336."