Hi!

We have created a new debugging tool for OSM. The idea is similar to
Maplint and the Coastline Checker, but the tool is more flexible. In
several views (currently: geometry errors, addresses tagged according to
the Karlsruhe Schema, and everything related to water) you can look at
the OSM data on a map, get further info by clicking on things and jump
directly into an editor to fix the bugs.

The tool is at http://tools.geofabrik.de/ .

More info in my blog posting here: http://blog.geofabrik.de/?p=15 .

Currently works in Firefox only and only data for Europe is available.
Extensions are planned. We are looking forward to any feedback!

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.remote.org/jochen/  +49-721-388298