On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 8:47 PM, sylvain letuffe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah, I know there are strong oppositions on this list to that way of doing,
> some guys that "have the power" by the fact they own the renderer might be
> unappy of changes they have to do on their styles and software and I
> completly understand them

Yeah, we have soo much power. We actively prevent people from learning
how to change things. Not.

Come on. There is no "the renderer", you can set up your own if you
like. Anyone can. You just need to realise that putting something on a
wiki page doesn't obligate anybody to support it. And forget just the
renderers, there are dozens of programs that have lists of supported
tags. Next you'll be complaining that certain tags are not supported
by routing programs... Supporting a new tag has a significant cost and
I don't think anyone is in a position to force someone to support it
anywhere.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://svana.org/kleptog/