Hello,

I'd quite like to be able to search for "$sometown train station". "$sometown
station" works, but the addition of the word train breaks it. A quick look at
svn suggests that it'd be a case of adding "   'train station'=>'station'," to
synonyms.inc.php, but all the other keys are single words, so I'm not sure.

Any thoughts? (Apart from "get over it, muppet" :) ).

[Posted to the list because I couldn't see any "suggestion box"-type section on
the wiki, and web searches for topics that seemed about right turned up nothing]

cheerio,
jack