maybe we could provide two version of OSB... ?

Xav keep www.openstreebugs.org for his simplicity and non-mapper contributors.
and another version like : advance.openstreebugs.org, which provide an
advanced mapbugtracker...

the principal page could invite for users to visite the advanced app
for better tracking... and improve their tracking skills...

my 2cts

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 4:16 PM, Christoph Böhme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after the two latest discussions on the list I sat down and put
> together a little proposal for an improved map-bug tracker:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bugtracker_proposal
>
> This is *not* meant to be a decision to write a new bugtracker from
> scratch instead of improving openstreetbugs or using some bugzilla based
> solution. The proposal shall only support us to figure out what we
> except from a bug tracker for maps and how a good user interface should
> look like. Once we know how the bug tracker should look like, we can
> see how it is best implemented.
>
> I did not find a place in the wiki were to put this type of proposals.
> Map features does not seem to be the right place. So, I only linked it
> from my user page. Perhaps someone with more knowledge about the wiki
> structure can find a nice place for it.
>
> Christoph

Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
0x39494CCB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2FF7 226B 552E 4709 03F0  6281 72D7 A010 3949 4CCB