Hi all,

Im surveying Gurgaon and New Delhi. I'd like to add that Google Maps is
drawing based on satellite images of the roads. Here, we are having massive
road shiftings, fly over consturctions and new roads or deletions. The
latest google earth images are still more than a year old. While, in just 2
months, I have to resruvey the same road due to either a metro railway
diversion in place or a common wealth diversion. Google maps is certainly
stable, and for at least 95% of the city roads. While OSM is covering under
10% of the city but accuracy and POI levels are many times better than
Google Maps. I'd also like to share that we also have commercial
mapmyindia.com which has local india maps which is much better in coverage
and updations than google. yahoo maps is the worst in terms of coverage.

Regards,
Vikas