Matt Amos wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 12:45 AM, Frederik Ramm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> (I believe the notes API may suffer - my interpretation - from the idea
>> of putting comments directly into the OSM database rather than into a
>> separate data set where they - my opinion - belong but it's worth
>> checking anyway.)
>
> i totally agree - OSB has managed just fine as a separate database.

The problem with the notesapi branch is not that it's the same database
but just that it takes the wrong approach to doing things within that
database.

For the record my preference would very much be for this to be a rails
based system within the current database.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.compton.nu/