Hi

What about defining the API first?
And before defining the API we need the use cases.

An other thing I would like to see are bug reports in XMPP (Jabber) Network.
Think about a map that shows you a new report without polling.
People could discuss immediately in a small chat window about this bug.
Scalability shouldn't be a problem with XMPP.

Bernhard

Tom Hughes wrote: