On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 11:48 PM, Scott Atwood
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> This is actually quite a complicated intersection. Arroyo Way is a two-way
> street that

Ok, I've read you're description and it looks like my assumptions about
southbound traffic on S 17th was correct. The next step would be to analyze
the 3 other ways that traffic can inter the intersection and create
restrictions where necessary. There's no limit on the number of restrictions
per node or way.

Perhaps the number of restrictions can be reduced by making Arroyo Way
oneway or split it into a short oneway section.

> For example, S 16th is a two-way street, but there is a barrier at E San
> Carlos.  Drivers going southbound on S 16th St. must either turn right or
> left at E. San Carlos and may not continue southbound on S 16th St. even
> though the road continues as a two-way street.

I see S 16th is already split at E San Carlos. So you need 1 restriction :
'from' is the northern way http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/28453152
'to' is the southern way http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/28551318
'via' is the intersection
'restriction' is no_straight_on