On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Richard Fairhurst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I also think that the Map Features page shall list "core features".
But I don't agree to split the page into many pages.
What people like with this page is that they have an overview of all
possible map features in a single page. Just scroll down, don't browse
20 different pages until you have a good overview. In this way,
contributors can add features even if it is not their primary
interest.
What was suggested last month from another thread is to rename the Map
Features page as  "Core Map Features" and move non-essential tags to
the already existing page "Approved Features" which could be renamed
and better organized.
Also don't forget that Map Features page uses templates which are used
for translations in 15+ other languages. Any changes in that part
should be done carefully.
Pieren