Gervase Markham wrote:
> Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> > if access==no or access==false then allowed=no else allowed=yes
>
> So basically, you have to decide that all unknown values default
> to either one or the other.
>
> If I'm a renderer, and I come across bicycle=difficult, and I only
> know about "no" and "yes", which one do I assume?

My entire point was that you extend the access tags for variations on "yes"
alone. It doesn't remotely make any sense otherwise.

Hence, as above: if access==no or access==false then allowed=no else
allowed=yes

If you like I can write a fourth message saying this in a different way, if
it helps? Perhaps in Medieval Welsh for variety?

cheers
Richard