Hej,

this map looks really good. I like it that the hills seam to come out of the
map. There are two things that came to my mind when I saw this map.

1) Basically I like the colors of the roads. I like especially the autobahn
which is not too much but can be recognized as a highway. But for a hiking and
riding map I think that neither foot ways nor riding trails are sticking out
good enough from what I've seen they seam to be gray on an gray background
which is kind of hard to see.

2) Sometimes there are too much signs in one place:
http://www.nop.onpw.de/?zoom=15&lat=49.65714&lon=11.4637&layers=B