This is one of those situations where we might split the tagging to firstly
denote what is on the ground and secondly to give the various administrative
and other conservation classifications and controls. A good start as you
suggest would be to list conservation designations by country so that we can
see if they generally fall into similar types. The physical tagging should
be less onerous as we can survey what natural and built features and
landcover exist.

Cheers

Andy