Hi,

    I know it's been the festive season and we're all still not done
eating all the left over chocolate but would it be possible to publish
the OSMF board meeting notes for December 2008 - I'd be happy with an
"unapproved" one like the one we got for November, just to see what
happended license and trade mark wise and when the next meeting is going
to be.

Cc'd to Andy Robinson directly because if I remember correctly, the last
time Peter made a fuss about minutes Andy said it was his job and he was
only reading legal-talk occasionally.

Bye
Frederik (proud member of OSMF since the beginning of this year ;)