If you make that OSGB file available I'm sure someone will convert to
lat/lon and upload, same with any other bits that you have that are missing
from elsewhere.

A relation should quite happily hold all of the bits and pieces for the
Pennine Bridleway, it wouldn't really be doing its intended job if it
didn't.

Cheers

Andy