Hi,
I am currently trying out oziexplorer on my my c320
It loads up fine, runs fine, but there is a slight problem.
It does not load up the maps automatically.
I basically use taho.pl to download multiple map and png files, after
which I use the img2oxzf3 script to convert the date into the format
the oziexplorerCE can understand.
After that I copy the maps to the maps folder in oziexplorer installation.
After that I fire up oziexplorer, and get gps fix, but even in moving
map mode it does not pick up the required map. I have to manually load
the map file for the said area, and its a tad big annoying. from the
oziexplorer docs it should be automatically be picking up the required
map file as I move across the regions.
Anybody got around to that?
If anybody among you is successful in doing so, please let me know the steps.
I don't own oziexplorer, and am not planning to buy the PC version,
but only the Windows CE version. So if your steps involve just stuff
like taho,pl and img2ozfx3 script etc., it will be great!
Tanveer