On 27 Feb 2009, at 12:26, Mike Collinson wrote:

> The suggestions re the Use Case page all sound good. Looking at the
> wiki history page, I assume but cannot absolutely guarentee that
> review has been made of the version extant 19th Jan (there were then
> no edits for a month).  I've grabbed a copy of that page and will
> insert the review comments into that as suggested. Give me till Sat.

Given that the Use Cases will be reviewed again in the consultation
phase I think it is fair to take a slight guess at that date the
review happened.

On consideration, do leave the comments you have added to the page on
there. I would like to spend some time seeing if we can keep the
version that was consulted on and the legal response on the page in a
quoteblock, and then also have the current proposed Use Case wording
that can be tweeked.

None of that stops it being a good idea to have a read-only pdf of the
Use Cases as presented to the lawyers and their comments.

Regards,

Peter