On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:21:01AM +0000, Rob Myers wrote:
> coast of the US for example. But I've been involved in both of two
> meetings where decisions arrived at in the morning were reversed in
> the evening, and that didn't make the first group very happy at all.

I think that, due to the inaccessibility, the phone calls should be
rather seeking to hilight issues and answer questions, and not make any
decisions as such.  I’m assuming someone will be recording minutes,
which can then be summarised back to the list and on the wiki, so the
community can make the decisions.

Simon
simple system that works.—John Gall