Since my name is mentioned twice, it might be good to give some light to
statement of the open issues.

Frederik Ramm schreef:

> Anyone suggesting to use ODbL 0.9 un-altered would be out of their mind
> and thus I assume that nobody does. I have no official OSMF statement on
> this in English, but Henk Hoff said on talk-de that OSMF expects the
> current known issues to be ironed out in 1.0, and the phrase "fix
> problems in 1.1" only applies to such problems that are not known yet.

During the Telephone Debate the question was raised whether it would be
good to bring the 1.0 license up for a vote if we still have serveral
important open issues that are unanswered.
General feeling within the call (at least that's how I felt it was) was
that the open issues as mentioned in
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Data_License/Open_Issues needs
to be answered before we put the 1.0 license up for a vote.
This does not necessarily mean that all issues needs to be *resolved* in
the 1.0 version. Besides: some of the open issues are mere general, like
"Who is the licensor?"

Cheers,
Henk H.