2009/3/16 Nick Black <nickbla...@gmail.com>:
> That's right - there's only 117 days until we start SOTMizing in Amsterdam.
>
> Details of the Call for Papers are here:
> http://www.stateofthemap.org/2009/03/16/call-for-papers-for-the-stateofthemap-2009-is-now-open/
>
> You can buy an early bird ticket for the recession beating price of € 85
> here until the 29th March: http://www.stateofthemap.org/register-now/

Could you clarify the call for papers and the Business Day - there
doesn't seem to be a way to just submit a paper to one or the other,
or to give a preference.

>From what I gather, the differences are not just Serious Business on
one day vs Fun Geeky Community stuff - there's cross over, right?
Might we have to submit two talks, one about how you can make serious
money using X for Friday, and one about the ins and outs of how X was
made for the weekend?

Could we see certain talks repeated, say, from a celebrity speaker,
generous sponsor, etc?

Tim