How are we to mark the 'suburb' of a village... or at least the name
of a district or neighbourhood in a village or small town. I tend to
have to use hamlet to make sure that it does not appear at several
zoom levels higher than the main village. Should we not have an new
tag for neighbourhood. If one knows the boundary, one can use that
with admin_level=10, but often we do not know exact boundaries, maybe
oneone does.
Any thoughts, guidance?

James

Dr James Stewart
Research centre for Social Sciences
Institute for the Study of Science, Technology and Innovation
University of Edinburgh

"The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, with registration number SC005336."

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.